Apex Primary School News
The latest news stories from Apex Primary School.
- Independant Schools Association - 6th Dec 2017
At the meeting on Friday 15th December it was announced that Apex has been awarded membership of the Independent Schools Association from 6th December. It is only awarded to schools which meet the highest standards.
- Young Writers Competition
We are proud to announce that a few of our student’s work has been selected for publication in the Young Writers Little Riddlers and Rhyme Craft Competitions.
- Help the Homeless collection on Friday 8th Dec 2017
FORMO is organizing a collection to support the homeless shelters in the London Borough of Redbridge.
Coalition of mosques and Islamic organisations in Redbridge working for the common good
- Apex Fundraising campaign
Alhamdulilah we have employed brother Solaman Mumtaz for the Fundraising coordinator & School development position, to not only lead on fundraising but also marketing the school. He has been planning and developing a marketing strategy for this campaign.
- Explore Learning Maths Competition
A few our year 6 students had been selected to take part in a maths competition in Explore Learning.
- JTA Star Seminar - 20th November
We are happy to announce that yet again we have sustained our Gold Accreditation for the sustainable travel for 2017. The plaque is located at the entrance of the school.
- Anti-Bullying / Quran Week
The children have been learning about what is bullying, different forms of bullying, and how bullying affects people. “We are all different, We are all equal” which has been the theme of this year’s anti-bullying.
- Early Years Trip to Barking Masjid
Early years have been learning about the 5 Pillars of Islam, so they took a trip to the local masjid where they were able to see and talk about the features of a Masjid. They also had a talk about the 5 Pillars of Islam
- We have selected our school shura members
1. THE SCHOOL COUNCIL IS A GROUP OF SCHOOL CHILDREN WHO MEET REGULARLY TO DISCUSS SCHOOL ISSUES
2. THEY HAVE MEETINGS TO DISCUSS WAYS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS
- APC Food Sale - 3rd Nov 2017
Alhamdulillah we raised £329.29